Join us in helping great people and nonprofits make a bigger impact in our community!
Thank you for considering a donation to San Diego Social Venture Partners. You can join as a SVP Partner, renew your annual Partnership, or make a general donation. Our members, called Partners, join SDSVP by making a tax-deductible contribution that is personally significant – in line with their passion for SVP’s mission and their means. Many people ask what “personally significant” means, so to clarify, we would like SVP to be among your top three organizations you support. The average donation is $6250. We are more than happy to talk with you specifically about the donation level that makes sense for you or to provide more context about this flexible membership strategy. Please contact Executive Director, Sierra Visher Kroha at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-412-5331, 701 to discuss.
We have a variety of ways you can donate:
- Please make all checks out to San Diego Social Venture Partners
- Mail to our office at 6960 Flanders Drive, San Diego, CA 92011
2) Stock Transfer
- Please contact Taylor Bornemann at (858) 412 -5331 in order to receive stock transfer instructions
3) Credit Card
- Please use the Donate button below to pay via PayPal. Please note, in order for SDSVP to receive full support from our donors, please include an additional 2.2% credit card processing fee on all transactions. You may contact Taylor Bornemann at (858) 412 -5331 ext. 702 with any questions.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, you can still donate via credit card by clicking on the Donate button below. Once on the PayPal site, look to the lower left-hand corner of the page where you can continue using a credit card.