SVP SA is looking for nonprofits that want to try a different kind of funding relationship.
SVP has issued a Call for LOI. An information meeting was held on February 28, 2017 – the slides from that meeting are posted here.
The timeline for responding to our call for LOI is as follows:
- March 10, 2017, 5:00pm: Letters of Inquiry Due: email@example.com
- April 18, 2017: All applicants notified of finalist results
- May 9, 2017: Full Proposals Due from Finalists
- June 2017: Site Visits (scheduled individually)
- July 2017: nonprofit notified of award
(Note: Date may be subject to change.)
The LOI (pdf) should contain
- Basic information – name, address, and website, etc.
- Organization’s mission and history.
- A summary of your organizational goals and specific activities.
- A description of how you will know – and measure success.
- A one-sentence description of your Executive Director’s philosophy of leadership and a one- sentence description of your board chair’s philosophy of leadership.
- Recent organization or board assessment.
- Budget figures
The LOI is limited to 4 pages (plus the IRS determination letter).
- read the already posted and answered questions on our blog
- post a new question on our blog (it may take a day or two for us to respond)
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, you can contact Harriet Marmon Helme.