- This event has passed.
SVP New Partner Orientation
February 12, 7:30 am-8:30 am
Are you looking to evolve your personal philanthropy? SVP offers opportunities to:
- Engage in the Twin Cities community using your professional skills to strengthen promising nonprofits
- Amplify your impact with pooled resources
- Elevate the lives of underserved teens
- Be part of a multi-generational community of philanthropists
- Grow in knowledge of issues of facing our community and how you can make a difference
SVP Partners come together to identify and vet promising nonprofits that work with underserved teens. Partners work shoulder to shoulder with selected Twin Cities nonprofits, helping identify areas of growth and digging in to bring those projects to fruition. Nonprofits often double their revenue in the three years SVP typically engages with them. SVP helps you leverage your time and resources for maximum impact!
Read more about why SVP is the right fit for you. Join us to create a thriving, innovative community where all can succeed!