Social Venture Partners (SVP) Denver builds relationships between donors, volunteers and organizations that are out to change our world. We help individuals make a greater impact when giving back, fund and strengthen non-profits, and equip our community to tackle great social challenges, together.
SVP Denver engages donors, community members, and nonprofits to work side-by-side and strengthen nonprofits with investments of cash grants, pro-bono consulting, and professional development. Furthermore, we prepare donors and volunteers to have greater philanthropic impact. Does SVP Denver sound like a good fit for you? Consider, do you…
- want to get involved close to home, here in your community, but aren’t sure where to start?
- want to learn more about the problems, and solutions for, and right here in, Denver?
- have hard-earned skills you know would be useful to causes you’re interested in?
- enjoy working in teams and helping organizations solve difficult problems?
- value being charitable, but aren’t sure where to donate to really make a difference?
- want to learn more about philanthropy – what works/doesn’t, how others engage, why?
- value being surrounded by like-minded community leaders who care about the same things you do?
If you answered yes to any of the above, there’s a good chance you would benefit from, and contribute to the SVP Denver membership.
SVP Denver is primarily funded by our Partners’ annual donations, but anyone interested in the betterment of Denver can help fund the work of SVP. Since its inception, 270 SVP Denver partners have served over 50 nonprofit organizations, awarded over $700,000 in grants, and contributed more than $2,000,000 in volunteer hours. Our donors have included individuals, businesses, foundations, or others wanting to make Denver a more vibrant community for us all.
We invite you to explore our web site. And, don’t hesitate to get in touch if we can answer any questions!
SVP Denver is a Program of The Denver Foundation.