In June, SVP Denver announced a second round of Investees for 2016. Three additional nonprofit organizations were chosen by Partners and added to our 2016 portfolio. The following organizations will begin work with SVP teams this summer and fall:
- Art Start – A social enterprise that sells original art in the form of greeting cards created by the artists of The Gathering Place, a day shelter for homeless women.
- RedLine – Works to empower every person to create social change through art.
- Trips for Kids – Empowers at-risk and disadvantaged youth, using the bicycle as a tool to foster positive life skills, healthy youth development, and sense of fun and adventure.
In addition to these 3 Investees, SVP Denver and Denver Active 20-30 Children’s Foundation are currently working with the following nonprofit organizations:
- Bennie E. Goodwin After School Academic Program
- Denver Kids, Inc.
- FRIENDS FIRST
- Hands of The Carpenter
- Illuminate/Colorado Alliance for Drug Endangered Children
- Sun Valley Youth Center
- We Don’t Waste
- Westwood Unidos
To learn more about our Investees, click here.
To learn more about the SVP Denver grant making process, click here.