WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR CAPACITY BUILDING ENGAGEMENTS FOR SPRING 2018!
SVP is looking for nonprofits who want to try a different kind of investment relationship, and who are ready to take their vital work to the next level.
Timelines for Prospective Investees – Important Dates:
2018 Spring Investment Selection Cycle:
- Application is open as of Friday, March 2nd
- Pre-Application Workshop: Friday, March 23rd (8-10am at The Denver Foundation) – REGISTER HERE!
- Come learn about SVP’s capacity-building engagements, our application process, your organization’s eligibility, and what we look for in applications at this workshop with SVP’s Program Director.
2018 Fall Investment Selection Cycle:
Application Guidelines and Process:
- You must review the Capacity Building Engagement Guidelines before you start your application. Within this document, you will find detailed information about SVP Denver’s investment model, selection criteria, application review lenses, Investee characteristics, potential project areas, and how to apply.
- After reviewing the Capacity Building Engagement Guidelines, if you have additional questions, we highly encourage you to attend the Pre-Application Workshop on Friday, March 23rd, at The Denver Foundation.
- To apply, follow this link to access the online application form.
Contact SVP Info with specific questions. We are here to help.
Check out this testimonial regarding one Investee’s work with SVP: