We at SVP Calgary are looking for new partners. Think philanthropic minded individuals who are looking for a way to get involved, just like you.
Why grow you ask? A larger SVP will allow for the following:
- An increase of SVP’s profile within the City of Calgary;
- Increased opportunity to provide meaningful education opportunities for our Partners;
- Increased opportunity to develop engaged philanthropists in Calgary;
- Increased funds to give to Investees;
- Increased Partner pool and skills to provide to investees;
- Less risk of Partner burnout.
It’s a unique, exciting way to meet new people and become involved in your community.
Join us at two upcoming Cocktails and Collaborations events to learn more about SVP and our investees. Mark your calendars for Thursday, April 20 and Wednesday, May 10, and stay tuned for more details.
For more information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.