Please mark your calendars for Wednesday, July 25th, 9am PST and CLICK TO RSVP for call details.
Our first Community of Practice call in July will be SVP’s & Equity: Goal Setting. Available online and by phone, this new SVP community of practice exists to:
- Organize monthly webinars to learn about and discuss subjects of interest/challenge
- Provide a sounding board for sharing best (and worst!) practices, resources and questions
- Disseminate opportunities to take substantive action
- Organize in-person trainings to deepen our analysis and understanding
- And ultimately, substantively shift what SVP does and how we do it to achieve more equity and justice in the world.
Please mark your calendars for Wednesday, July 25th, 9am PST and CLICK TO RSVP for call details. There will be homework sent in advance!
Contact Cathy Lehman, Director of Programs & Operations, with any questions.Community of Practice