Think you can add value to, and get value from, the work and conversations happening within SVP? SVP has an Adjunct Partner program designed for community-minded individuals living or working in Boulder County who have specific skills to lend, but are unable to make the full financial commitment to membership. Openings are rare, and announced as they arise.
Applicants of all backgrounds, races, ages, and classes that meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply. You…
- …want to make a significant contribution to your community;
- …are interested in volunteering your information technology, process mapping, marketing, fundraising, program evaluation, nonprofit management, or nonprofit consulting expertise;
- …bring a diverse set of perspectives and experiences;
- …wouldn’t otherwise have the financial means to join SVP;
- …live and/or work in Boulder County; and
- …are at least 21 years of age.
Interested in finding a way to play in SVP’s ‘venture philanthropy’ model? Get on our list to be notified when openings come up by emailing email@example.com.