SVP works side-by-side with Boulder County nonprofits, helping build their capacity by strengthening core skills, management practices, strategies, and systems.
Nonprofits report these efficiencies lead to improved service quality and efficacy, and an increase in clients served.
Here, find the tenets that guide us as an organization, and the governing/legal documents that make up our nonprofit structure:
- SVP Boulder County By-Laws
- Articles of Incorporation
- 501(c)3 IRS Determination letter
- Conflict of Interest Policy & Disclosure Statement
Additional guiding documents are included below. Contact us to request copies of any SVP Boulder County policies in hard copy.
- SVP Boulder County Sustainability statement
- SVP Policy on Advocacy
- SVP Public Policy Communications Guidelines
We propel better nonprofits and better philanthropists toward a better Boulder County
To make a deep & sustainable positive impact on our Boulder County community, we believe in:
- Engaging + Learning: Developing the impact of our Partners and the broader Boulder County community through active engagement & education in nonprofit capacity building
- Leveraging + Strengthening: Leveraging the combination of human and financial capital to strengthen the internal and external capacity of local nonprofits to pursue their missions & create a positive ripple effect throughout our community
- Connecting + Collaborating: Connecting & collaborating with individuals, nonprofits, businesses and community leaders to strengthen Boulder County resources
- Inclusivity + Respect: Fostering inclusivity and respect for all community members to help build the foundation of community solutions and sustainability
- Risking + Growing: Risking change and failure in the pursuit of mission as the path to growth and success