Here at SVP Boulder County, we’re excited to announce that we’re hiring! Specifically, we’re seeking a SVP Admin Asst Job Desc to support our work to strengthen local nonprofits and develop philanthropic changemakers.
This position is perfect for the individual who loves to work with people, is organized and committed to quality, and cares passionately about making a difference in our vibrant and diverse community.
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative and clerical services to both programs and operations to advance the mission of SVP Boulder County. The position is classified as part-time (18 hours/ week) and is supervised by the CEO. Compensation is commensurate with similar positions; benefits include a flexible work environment and paid time off. SVP Admin Asst Job Desc.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a professional environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A strong attention to detail and superb organizational skills
- The ability to work a consistent schedule
- The ability to work an occasional morning or evening event
- Ability to respond quickly when necessary, to anticipate a wide-range of professional needs, and to work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer proficiency and confidence with Microsoft and Google software
- A willingness to work collaboratively and grow as part of a team from diverse backgrounds
- Confidence in working with highly successful individuals and major donors
- Experience working with nonprofit organizations and a demonstrated passion for bettering Boulder County will be given preference
- Experience with or understanding of what it means to be part of a marginalized group will be given preference
Please send cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct. 21, 2019 with the subject line: Administrative Assistant. No phone calls, please. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. SVP Boulder County is an equal opportunity employer, an independent 501(c)3 nonprofit, and a member of the global SVP Network.