Interested? Here’s How to Apply.
#1 Check Your Eligibility
Is your organization:
• A registered 501(c)3 or have an appropriate fiscal sponsor or agent?
• Headquartered in Boston or adjacent towns?
• Focused on helping close the opportunity gap in Greater Boston with solutions that address inequitable access to resources and opportunity?
• Operating an annual budget of $300,000 – $3 million?
• Aligned with our Spring 2018 Grant Guidelines?
#2 Come to Our Information Session: February 7, 2018
Meet SVP Partners and staff members at our Information Session >>
#3 Submit a Letter of Interest: Deadline February 26, 2018
Spring 2018 applications are now closed. Stay tuned for details about our Fall 2018 cycle.
#4 Submit a Full Proposal: April 2018
You may be one of several organizations asked to submit a full proposal and references.
#5 Host a Site Visit: Early May 2018
If you are invited to submit a full proposal, members of SVP’s Investment Committee will visit your organization. This allows us to get to know your staff and board and ask questions we might have. It also gives you a chance to ask questions of us. Additionally, after the site visit, your Executive Director will have a one-on-one meeting with SVP Partners skilled in leadership development.
#6 Receive Grant and Share Your Story with Our Partners: June 2018
Decisions will be announced in early June.