SVP Arizona Fast Pitch
An impactful opportunity for you! The SVP Arizona Fast Pitch has been referred to as “American Idol with a soul” and your investment will profoundly impact the participating nonprofits and the people who lead them. Your sponsorship provides a special opportunity for your business to shine in our community.
Your benefits are huge! A captive audience of over 600 people including business leaders, funders, top industry professionals, consumers and the media, will be in attendance to see first hand how much your organization impacts the community we share. Through your sponsorship support of this training program and competition, you are provided a unique opportunity to share your organization’s personal story of giving back and building a stronger Arizona.
The Fast Pitch Journey
Fast pitch is two months of intensive training leading to one evening of exciting competition for the most innovative nonprofit organizations in our community.
The training program includes:
- identifying the 20 most innovative nonprofit organizations in our community
- identifying three ASU student innovation winners to participate in the student division
- identifying three socially conscious for-profit ventures
- training the leaders of these organizations on how to tell their story in three minutes
- mentoring the nonprofit organizations using 46 volunteers from our business community
- coaching and practicing the three minute pitches at ASU SkySong auditorium
- selecting eight finalists and one student winner to present live at the showcase event for an opportunity to win cash awards
The evening competition and event includes:
- seven nonprofit finalists, one for-profit venture, and one student winner telling in rapid fire how their organizations are impacting our community
- distinguished judges commenting and selecting their “judges choice” winner
- audience voting segment to choose “the people’s choice” winner
- presentation of awards totaling $50,000+
- hosted reception for networking and to personally meet the nonprofit organizations
The Fast Pitch energy is contagious! As a direct result of participating in the 2016 fast pitch program over $40,000 in additional donations were received collectively by the nonprofit organizations. On the evening of the competition and hosted reception the audience members will be inspired not only by the nonprofit leaders giving their rapid fire pitches, but also by the collaboration of leading organizations, like yours, that are contributing to their cause and furthering their success.
Take a look at our past pitches to see the impact this remarkable event had on the valley in 2016. We are looking for some of the valley’s most forward-thinking organizations and individuals to help support fast pitch in 2017. Your sponsorship is tax-deductible.
Choose your package and let your passion shine! We are always willing to be as creative and accommodating as possible with your sponsorship package.
Contact Lesley Miller here.
You may also be interested in our Corporate Partner program!