How it works:
- The Selection Committee reviews all application submissions and invites nonprofit innovators, social entrepreneurs and ASU student innovators and to participate as semi-finalists in the program.
- Each semifinalist will be paired with two mentors who will coach and guide them throughout the program to fine-tune their three-minute pitch.
- All semifinalists attend a Fast Pitch Fundamentals and Orientation.
- There are three group coaching pitch clinics which consist of each Innovator presenting their pitch to the other Innovators and Mentors in the room. There will also be three to four clinic mentors, who will provide constructive feedback for improvement.
- All Innovators have access to valuable strategic advice and resources, and have the opportunity to cultivate ongoing relationships with each other and their mentors.
- Innovators must attend all three group coaching clinics and will also receive one-on-one mentoring between clinics from their assigned mentors.
- The Selection Committee chooses the finalists from each category to present at the Showcase Event and compete for cash grants.
- All finalists and winners will have a full run dress rehearsal before the event.
Innovator Award – $25,000 grant + 1 year of SVP Partner time and talent
Judges Choice Award – $10,000 grant
KIITA Award – $7,500 grant
ASU Rob and Melani Walton Sustainability Solutions Award – $2,500
People’s Choice Award – $2,500 grant
For-Profit Innovator Award – $5,000 grant
Student Innovator Award – $2,000 grant